Site Tour Information
Site tours are currently available from 10:00am to 12:00pm on April 25th, May 2nd, and May 9th.
- Directions: Please navigate to 140 Rock Chreek Church Road NW, where attendees will pass through a security checkpoint.
- Identification: All attendees must provide valid government-issued photo identification for entry onto the AFRH campus.
- Timing: Tours will start at 10am with a brief orientation, and the entire development area will be open until noon. Attendees will not be admitted after 11:30am, so please arrive promptly.
- Parking: Parking for the site tours will be in the parking lot east of the LaGarde Building.
- Handouts: These will be provided, including a map, floorplans, building information, and any inaccessible areas.
- Attire: Attendees are required to bring their own hardhats and flashlights, and wear appropriate footwear (i.e. no open-toed shoes).
- Questions: Any questions should be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Waiver: Tour attendees must complete a waiver prior to beginning the site tour. Please complete the waiver and submit in person during the day of the site tour. An electronic version of the waiver is available here.